Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer updates

So it has been quite a while since I have had access to a computer where I can use the internet. Now I am using a laptop brought over by my boyfriend. Summer has been a little suckish without a computer to waste time on, instead I've been spending my time reading or watching tv, which after a hours of just reading and watching tv, I begin to want to do something else. I am at least looking forward to getting my room finally organized and not have various items of unimportance cluttering up my shelves, desk, and drawers. Oh, and I can't forget going to Sunsplash, the only water park between that and Big Surf, and Water World, that I have yet to go to. I'm excited! I love water parks! Heck, I just love water that I can play in! Looking forward to an awesome relaxing summer!


Unknown

1 comment:

  1. unfortunetly i still have to live through 2 more weeks of school. a water slide sounds perfect right now.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete